Monday 16 February 2009

so here's the thing

Another newbie, not exactly sure how this works. I had hoped to start by reading a few others to get a bit of an intro, but hey ho, I end up with a BLANK page & just start typing.


Starting to blog is just the thing to keep me occupied at home on mat leave, just hope to have some more interesting input than started bidding on ebay & am now addicted to the buzz of the last 10 mins, or both babes in bed & the organic red wine is calling me. Think I'll have a read of a few others or do the profile before i ramble on..

Shit, just filled in user profile, how cliched the answers are- i'VE got to start getting a bit less predictable.

If I'd been asked my least favourite film that would have been easy, went to see the wrestler yesterday. I think it was meant as a valentines treat, arranged by p- i almost walked out. Great performance by Mickey rourke, but how depressing- what a life, and way too much sado machism, give me slumdog millionaire any day. I spent the journey home in tears- i had to stick my head out of the car window to look a bit less raw when we collected the kids. Yes, I'm not sure¨if that worked.

I think I'd be better blogging anoymously..

No comments:

Post a Comment